SYNTH ESSENTIALS VOL. 1
Proudly presenting the first in our range of virtual instruments, Synth Essentials Volume One. Your new go-to library for all things synth.
Over 300 presets painstakingly hand-crafted, sculpted and sampled from a wide range of analog, wavetable, and granular synths. Includes Synths, Pads, Basses, Stabs, Plucks, Background Textures and Atmos Effects.
All tastefully processed using a mixture of high-end hardware and industry-leading software to bring a rich, warm analog sound to your productions.
A clean and intuitive custom-designed user interface. Keeping things simple and uncluttered while still giving you full control over sculpting your sound.
Suitable for all genres. 3 formats available:
- 300 Kontakt Instrument Presets, with slick user interface and built-in fx
- 300 Ableton Live Instrument Racks, with streamlined macro controls and fully editable fx chains
24 bit wavsample pack version, to use in any DAW or sampler
ALL VERSIONS COME BUNDLED WITH AN ADDITIONAL 1GB FREE SAMPLES (DRUMS, DRUM LOOPS,
Check out the full feature list, sound demos, and videos below.
All audio demos below were created using only sounds from Synth Essentials Vol. 1 and the included 1GB sample pack
Over 300 inspiring presets including:
Powerful and warm analog synths
Huge evolving pads
Immersive atmospheric soundscapes and background textures
Ground shaking basses
Classy and smooth modern and retro synths
Gritty hard-hitting leads
Tension building effects and transitions
What you need:
- 2.83 GB of free hard drive space
- Kontakt 5.8.1 or above to run the Kontakt Version (Full Version, not free player)
- Or Ableton Live 10 Suite or above to run the Ableton Version
24 bit wavversion works with any DAW or sampler
- Compatible with both Mac and PC
- GUI Designed by Steve Riggs & Dead Human
- (Kontakt Version – Pictured Right) A clean and intuitive custom-designed user interface. Keeping things simple and uncluttered while still giving you full control over sculpting your sound. The built-in editable effects include; Tape Saturation, Compression, Delay and a Convolution Reverb with 60 impulse responses
- (Ableton Instrument Rack Version – Pictured Below) 8 macro controls and built-in editable effects chain including; LP Filter, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Limiter
Great sounds. Packs a punch in ya face! 5 Stars!
dharkfunkh has excelled with this product! Gets our approval. 5 Stars!
Been working with Riggsy for many years and he always does a great job whatever the genre of music, we’ve made some classics together
From Radio 1 to underground club bangers, Steve and his sounds have delivered. Can't say much more than that! 5 Stars!
As expected, nothing but quality! These sounds generated inspiration straight away. 5 Stars!
This guy is amazing. From sound design to mixdowns and mastering. Always at hand with good advice and sound solutions.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my own, or my clients music! <3
Maaaate you are a rockstar! Seriously, take my money forever!
A community for music producers, composers, musicians, and artists from all genres to gain and share knowledge, network, and discuss all things music creation.
Find the best deals on VST plugins, sample libraries, software, studio equipment, musical instruments, and other helpful music production resources.
There are also regular free giveaways and early access releases exclusive to the group members for Sample Packs, Kontakt Libraries, DAW Templates, Effects, and much more.