Get Down Low // Ableton Live Project
Get under the hood of
In this project file, you can delve into every single process, channel by channel.
Learn everything about how to arrange, edit, mix, eq, use automation and master your techno projects.
You can even save the effect chains and presets to use in your own future projects.
The perfect style for fans of Adam Beyer, Victor Ruiz & Jay Lumen.
Bundled with 2 FREE VST’s and 1 FREE Xfer Serum Soundbank!
Find out more details and listen to the audio demo below.
Download the project file to start exploring…
What you get:
- The full Ableton project file (48 Channels, MIDI & Audio)
- 2 FREE VST Plugins (Helm & TAL Chorus LX)
- 1 FREE Serum Soundbank
- All MIDI files for you to analyze
- All effects chains for you to learn from, save and re-use
What you need:
- Ableton Live 10 Suite (10 Standard will work. 1 or 2 effects may be missing)
- Lennar Digital Sylenth1 is recommended, but not essential. (The audio versions of the Sylenth1 channels with all processing chains are also included, as well as the MIDI parts)
- 1.36 GB free hard drive space
- How to produce and arrange a techno track
- All elements of the track can be analysed in detail
- Effects and processing chains can be re-saved and used again in your future productions
2 FREE VST PLUGINS INCLUDED!
HELM by Matt Tytel
and TAL Chorus LX
As well as 1 FREE Xfer Serum Soundbank
Been working with Riggsy for many years and he always does a great job whatever the genre of music, we’ve made some classics together
Vanilla Ace / Sam Young, London UK
This guy is amazing. From sound design to mixdowns and mastering. Always at hand with good advice and sound solutions.
Dextry Kidd, Birmingham UK
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my own, or my clients music! <3
Jules Porter, Liverpool UK
Maaaate you are a rockstar! Seriously, take my money forever!
Alistair Murdock, Wellington NZ